FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
Please send us your branding information including Headshot in jpeg format, Brokerage logo, Name and Address and Contact information for inclusion on your Virtual Tour branded banner.
Please email all this information to: [email protected]
TO BETTER HELP YOUR SELLERS PREPARE FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT, PLEASE USE OUR SHOW READY CHECK LIST FOUND: HERE
REVIEW OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
- Photos are released same day for all realtor packages. Floor Plans are released by end of next business day. (except if shot on Saturday, all tours will be ready on Monday). Videos are released within 2 business days.
- Prices are based on homes 2500 sq. ft. or less. Larger properties are subject to additional charges. ***For Floor Plan Packages, pricing includes measurements and drafting of homes up to 2500 sq ft of total usable floor area space (UFA). PLEASE NOTE that the total amount of Square Feet (SQ.FT.) listed on the order form will be verified against the actual amount we measure. SQ. FT. is calculated based on the total amount measured by our photographer including measurements taken in basements and additional buildings (when applicable). If the total SQ FT measured ends up being over the amount listed in the order form, the difference will be invoiced back to you.
- Our rates do not include waiting time if the property is not 100% Show Ready by the time the photographer arrives on site.
- Rates to go outside of main city limits will be quoted on a per job basis depending on distance to cover our time and expenses.
- If you are looking for specific angles or details of the home to be taken, these need to be communicated to us prior to our arrival on site so that we can let our photographers know. If we do not have specific instructions, we will leave it up to the photographer’s discretion to decide which images they feel is important for the marketing of the home. This could differ from what you may have in mind.
- All Pets need to be put away. We always try to ensure they’re hidden from our photos, but we are not responsible if a pet gets into the images by accident. For safety reasons, we do not touch or move pets.
- We do not take photos of the following: closets/walk-in closets, unfinished basements, laundry rooms, utility rooms, cold storage rooms, interiors of sheds and garages, unless specifically requested.
- Showings and/or Open Houses should not be scheduled during the time of the tour as it disrupts the measuring and photographing process which will require additional time to complete.
- Realtor packages include High Res images provided in a 2499 x 1666 px format as well as MLS size format.
- ***A Cancellation Fee of $45.00 will be charged for cancellations that are sent after 5:00 p.m. the day prior to a scheduled appointment.
- Weekend and Holiday appointments will incur a convenience fee of $25.
- Weather Policy: We do not take responsibility for the weather. If you feel that you need to reschedule due to poor weather conditions, you have the option of rescheduling the appointment as per our cancellation policy mentioned above, or you can have a photographer sent for a second appointment to capture exterior images at a cost of $65. We shoot in all kinds of weather and always do our best at making the photos look great regardless of what the weather is like.
- As a representation of the property, Visual Advantage Inc. does not determine or verify the accuracy of Floor plans, property photos and tour amenities. Visual Advantage Inc. accepts no liability for the accuracy of any of these items. If for any reason litigation arises that causes purchaser of any Visual Advantage Inc. product or service to bring litigation against Visual Advantage Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors or employees, it is hereby agreed that the maximum damages that could be awarded to those utilizing Visual Advantage Inc.’s visualization services and/or platform would be a total amount not greater than the amount paid to Visual Advantage Inc.
Real Estate Agent packages are solely for the purpose of marketing a resale home.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved to Visual Advantage Inc., including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials and all nonelectronic rights. You cannot share or resale our images/work to another agent or third party. Any other parties interested in using our work will need to obtain/purchase the right from Visual Advantage Inc. to do so.
Additional Usage: If you wish to make any additional uses of the work, you will need to seek permission from Visual Advantage Inc. and make such payments as are agreed to between the parties at that time.